EPG Location: 617, 625
In A Nutshell
Trusted by parents, Tiny Pop and Tiny Pop +1 provide safe and fun entertainment that kids love. Our winning formula of inspired, non-patronising programming and playful cheeky monkeys encourages children aged 4-6 to learn, laugh and grow with Tiny Pop every day.
A popular channel for young children and mums, Tiny Pop extends its reach through an online platform filled with fun activities such as games, videos, printable puzzles, jokes and drawing competitions.
Care Bears – Timothy Goes To School – Milly Molly – Madeline – Franklin – Strawberry Shortcake - Little Bear – Clifford the Big Red Dog – Franny's Feet – Justin Time – Learn to Dance – Harry and His Bucket Full of Dinosaurs
- Reaches over 2.7m individuals per month
- Strong profile of 4-6 yr old kids (61%) compared to an average children’s channel (40%)
- During ‘Cuddle Time’ Tiny Pop is the 3rd most popular choice for 4-7 yr old kids
- HWs with 0-9 yr old kids spend 67 min watching Tiny Pop, more than Cartoonito and Boomerang
- Tinypop.com reaches over 110,000 unique users every month