Terms and Conditions of NBCUniversal International Networks Limited (“NBCU”)
In consideration of you running the Competition (which involves an element of promotion for us) we agree to provide you with the Prize(s) and by signing this letter agreement each party agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- COMPANY OBLIGATIONS: Other than as set out at paragraph 2 below, you shall be solely responsible for all aspects of the Competition, including without limitation preparing the terms and conditions for the Competition (“T&Cs”), structuring and operating the Competition, selecting and certifying the Competition winner and delivering the Prize(s) to the Competition winner. You shall, and shall procure that any third parties involved in the Competition shall, conduct and administer the Competition and all related advertising in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation all applicable data protection laws. Upon request by us, you shall provide us with a copy of the T&Cs and shall make any changes to the T&Cs requested by us, however any input by us with respect to the T&Cs shall not in any way relieve you of your obligation to ensure that the Competition fully complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
- NBCU OBLIGATIONS: We shall have no obligation, responsibility or liability in connection with the Competition other than to provide the Prize(s) to you. We shall not be liable for any costs associated with distributing the Prize(s) to the Competition winner and/or for any taxes which may be payable in connection with the Competition and/or the award and/or receipt of the Prize(s).
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Any use by you of any of our intellectual property in connection with the Competition shall be strictly subject to our prior written approval.
- INDEMNITY: You shall be liable for and shall indemnify us from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, liabilities, losses, damages and expenses (including all interest, penalties and legal and other professional costs and expenses) incurred by us and our group companies, officers, agents and/or subcontractors which arise out of or in connection with: (a) your performance obligations in relation to the Competition; (b) any third party claim brought against us and/or our group companies, officers, agents and/or subcontractors in connection with the Competition; (c) any fines imposed on us and/or our group companies, officers, agents and/or subcontractors in connection with the Competition in respect of breach of data protection laws and/or any other consumer laws and regulations; and/or (d) any and all tax liability connected with the award and/or receipt of the Prize(s).
- GOVERNING LAW: These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and each of us agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in the event of any dispute arising in connection with the Competition.