Sky Media and A+E Networks UK are excited to offer a multi-media partnership opportunity by sponsoring all new high-end Fashion & Beauty content on Lifetime. Take advantage of the chance to sponsor all new high-end Fashion & Beauty content on Lifetime – with brand new UK commissions and all-new series of returning fan favourites.
Align your brand with top-quality programming that reaches a desirable young and upmarket female audience!
- Project Runway (Season 16)
- Project Runway All Stars S4 (End of May)
- I Can Make You a Supermodel (TX September)
Premium Fashion Content
There’s also an opportunity for your brand to sponsor our super exciting premium fashion content coming in 2018, including:
- Growing up Top Model
- The Model Game
- Glam Masters with Kim Kardashian
- 68% of people who engage with Lifetime on Facebook are under the age of 34
- In Nov 2016, Lifetime reached a record breaking 39,625,953 people on Facebook due to a viral post and beating its competitor’s TLC, E! & ITVBE.
- The hashtag for Lifetime’s top show #BNTM reaches over 4 million people each week.
Fashion & Beauty digital extension:
- Sponsored social media promotions across all touch-points
- Facebook page
- #Twitter feed
- Sponsored exclusive video content available to be shared
Scheduling & Accreditation
- Lifetime, Lifetime +1 & Lifetime HD
- 25th May – December 2017
- Approx. 31 hours of sponsored content & 155 repeat hours
- Approx. 1,500 sponsorship credits (15” and 5”)
- Approx, 3,000 sponsorship bumpers (3”s) on relevant promotional trailers
- Strong social media presence, engaged with more younger females than E!
- Women 16-44 are over twice as likely than average to watch fashion & beauty programming on Lifetime (i.222)
- Upmarket ABC1 women are also drawn to our fashion content (i.142)
- The Lifetime audience spends over £500 a year on clothing and fashion (i.122), and often look for products seen on TV (i.208)
- Lifetime delivers an average audience over 590k women 16+ each week – more than E!, Sony and Real Lives
- Across Q1 2017 Women watched Lifetime for over an hour per day, making it stickier than TLC and Sky Living
Josephine Talbot | Content Partnership Manager
Josephine.Talbot@sky.uk | 0207 032 2338