Sky Media & Scripps Networks are offering an advertiser the chance to sponsor the Daytime strand on Food Network allowing the opportunity to build a strong association with the channels’ content throughout 2017.
We can build on this association with an accompanying online campaign to run throughout the same period.
If you require, we can also create a bespoke campaign, depending on the brand’s requirements.
About Food Network
- Food Network UK delivers a fresh approach to food programming and celebrates everything that is bold, fun and entertaining about the genre.
- We are the number one lifestyle channel on Sky and the only dedicated lifestyle channel on Freeview.
- We show the best of international and UK food and entertainment programming with a combination of titles from the Scripps library, original commissions and carefully selected acquisitions.
- Food Network is not your typical ‘how to’ cooking channel. It is packed with award-winning cooking and competition shows, reaching 5 million adults every month.
- Our viewers describe us as passionate, inspiring, quirky and most importantly, friendly.
- Together with foodnetwork.co.uk, the channel is bringing a fresh perspective to the UK food scene and seeking out the next generation of UK chefs.
Compliment any on air sponsorship package with a bespoke digital package. Food Network are a global leader in creating entertaining food content for digital platforms and TV. Food Network specialize in creating premium branded content for distribution across our extensive digital and social audiences.
- Over 5 million users monthly
- Over 100 million ad impressions monthly.
- We have over a million Facebook followers and over 95k Twitter fans
- Daytime on Food Network
- 09:00 – 18:00
- Approx. 270 hours of sponsored content per month
- Approx. 2,160 sponsorship credits per month
- 15” credits going in and out of each programme
- 2 x 5” credits per centre break (approx. 1 per ½ hour programme)
New programming coming to the channel includes:
- Paul Hollywood City Bakes 2
- Anthony Bourdain – The Layover
- Spring Baking Championships
- The Pioneer Woman
- Healthy Gourmet
- Chopped Junior
- Extra Virgin
- Guys Big Bites
Returning favourites include:
- Barefoot Contessa
- Diners, Drive in and Dives
- Ace of Cakes
- Man v Food
- Jamie’s 15 Minute Meals
- Hairy Dieters
- Man Finds Food
- Bake with Anna Olson
- Jamie’s American Road Trip
- Indian Food Made Easy
- Jimmy & Jamie’s Friday Night Feast
Wesleigh Lewis | Content Partnerships Controller
Wesleighlewis@sky.uk | 02070326611