Sky Media & FOX Networks Group are offering a brand the chance to sponsor a premium drama package on FOX, providing an opportunity to build a strong association with some of the most popular dramas on UK television, including the worldwide phenomenon ‘The Walking Dead’ .
Why FOX Drama
- Every one of the 16 episodes of Season 8 of The Walking Dead were seen by over 1.2m people, peaking at 2 million.
- Episode 1 of the FNG premiere drama Deep State consolidated at 750k individuals.
- NCIS continues to be a strong ratings driver, with season 15 averaging over 770k per episode.
- The Gifted season 1 averaged just under 500k viewers per episode.
- The Orville season consolidated at 500k individuals.
- American Horror Story: Cult was watched by over 300k per episode.
- Sponsors will also have access to FOX’s loyal social following of 1.8 million with co-branded monthly posts.
- American Horror Story S8 (UK premiere)
- The Gifted S2 (UK premiere)
- The Walking Dead S9A (UK premiere)
- The Orville S2 (UK premiere)
- NCIS / The Mentalist / Bones / Monk
- Deep State S2 (UK Premiere)
- Legion S3 (UK Premiere)
About the Audience
- This audience is aged, on average, between 25-54
- They index overall as ABC1/upmarket with a discerning taste for content – they want thoughtful, perceptive, bold programming that is unique.
- Edgy devotees who are TV addicts and agree that watching TV is their favourite pastime.
- They are heavy cinema goers and particularly like films from the horror and science fiction genres.
- This audience likes to keep up to date with the latest technology, buying new gadgets and appliances.
- They likely have 2 TV sets in their home.
- The internet is fully integrated into their life, it is the first point of call for information and they believe they cannot live without it.
Scheduling & Accreditation
- 350 Hours of programming per month on FOX
- Minimum 150 in Primetime and 150 in Daytime
- Approx. 2,800 sponsorship credits per month
- 15” credits going in and out of each programme
- 2 x 5” credits per centre break (approx. 3 per hour programme)
- One co-branded post on FOX’s Facebook and Twitter every month of the partnership
Beyond on-air sponsorship, the partnership can be extended through accompanying social and online co-branded activation’s and the sponsor’s logo will be included on all relevant promos as well as broadcast and non-broadcast marketing where available. There is also the opportunity for the sponsor to be fully integrated into a nationwide fan competition around The Walking Dead culminating in a stand-out event.