When Friends came to Channel 5 on 3rd September, 2018 it became the 5th most watched Show across all TV with 11% of young adults viewing during the week (Source BARB 3rd-9th Sep 2018), beating The Chase, The Jonathan Ross Show and Hollyoaks.
Sky Media and Viacom are delighted to offer the sponsorship of one of the most loved Shows of all time; a show that continues to be fresh and engage new audiences.
About the Show
Take six young friends, put them in Manhattan and add a bit of coffee. And what do you get? The greatest sitcom of all time!
Nominated for 63 Emmys, Friends has been watched by millions around the world, influencing a wide range of auidences everywhere.
- 1.6m individuals watch Friends each day on CC and C5 (Source BARB 3rd – 9th Sep 2018)
- Currently ‘Always on’ – broadcast either on C5, Comedy Central or Comedy Central Extra every second of the day!
- Huge reach across all young, female and housewives with kids audiences.
Scheduling & Accreditation
Comedy Central & CC Extra
- Average 112 episodes per week
- 10” Opening and Closing credits
- 2 x 5” centre break bumpers
- Logo accreditation on all promotional trailers
- Sponsorship credits will be transmitted in UK and Eire
- Two episode Monday – Friday from 4.00-5.000pm
- An average of 10 episodes on Sundays
- 1 x 15”, 1 x 10” and 2 x 5” idents per programme
- Increased Sales – Recent sponsor MTV Trax became one of the top 10 most downloaded apps, while sponsoring Friends on Comedy Central. This was their only activity at the time.
- Increased Awareness – Research shows Friends Sponsorship considerably increases awareness of the Sponsor
- Positive Empathy – Research shows that Friends viewers feel more positive towards sponsors