Sky Media and A+E Networks UK are excited to offer a multi-media partnership opportunity by sponsoring programming on Lifetime. Activate this partnership through sponsorship of primetime (18:00-24:00) programming all about celebrating strong women and powerful characters, and bespoke and engaging branded content pieces seeded out through on-air and all digital platforms.
About the Channel
Lifetime is the place to be on your Girls Night In, with juicy gossip from Real Housewives, to fierce fashion on Project Runway, to inspiring stories from the cast of Born This Way. With several different points of activation, the Girls Night In primetime package is sure to reach, target and inform your desired audience.
Effectively target and engage your desired audience on Lifetime:
- The Lifetime audience loves fashion (i.153) , Beauty (i.162) and absolutely loves to try new brands (i.234)
- They are 4 x more likely than average to look online for products they see on TV (i.424)
- Across the latest quarter Women watched Lifetime for over an hour per day, making it sticker than TLC and Sky Living.
- Lifetime fashion audience is younger and more upmarket than TLC
- Lifetime reaches over 590K Women 16+ each week
Scheduling & Accreditation
- 3 month primetime (18:00-24:00) sponsorship on Lifetime
- Approx. 540 hours of sponsored content
- Approx. 4,300 total credits (2 x 15” billboards and 6 x 5” break bumpers per hour show)
- 3” brand tags on all relevant promos
Co-branded TV Competition
- An on –air call to action to prompt viewers to win the perfect Girls Night – in a box!
- In the style of the popular monthly subscription box, this parcel from Lifetime will come complete with snacks, drinks and beauty products prominently featuring the sponsor brand.
- Viewers will be invited to engage with the sponsor brand using the hashtag #GirlsNightIn
- The lucky competition winners will receive tons of instagrammable goodies such as photo props and ‘snapchat filter’ accessories, and engaged to post everywhere!
- Lifetime Facebook delivers a younger audience
- 81% Facebook fans are Women
- 79% are ages 18-44
- Lifetime reaches 2m+ per quarter
- 300k+ post engagements and 1m+ video views per quarter
- Previous digital competition with Echo Falls received nearly 13K entries
Greg Potter | Content Partnership Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0207 0326 7861