Sky Media and Lifetime are excited to offer the opportunity to sponsor the programming we cant help but adore, the Love and Relationships’ package. Our content is full of sassy characters, broken hearts, and new loves. It’s the perfect strand for lovers of drama and juicy gossip!
Lifetime is offering all-new titles as well as returning series of noisy and buzz-worthy shows such at the Little Women franchise.
Lifetime is an exciting entertainment brand that celebrates women and represents their power, creativity and passion in a positive and inclusive way. As a channel, it’s a one stop shop for bold, provocative, feel-good programming encompassing quality scripted dramas, original movies, and addictive entertainment & reality: all of which have great storytelling at their heart.
The Lifetime audience is made up of 76% of audience are women, with 70% Housewives and 30% ABC1 Women. This audience loves;
- Beauty & personal appearance (i.143),
- Fashion & Style (i.135)
- Animals & Pets (i.150)
- and watching TV! (i.163).
- 78% of the Love & Relationship package audience are Housewives (i.147)
- This audience are over 4X more likely to look online for products seen on TV (i.464)
- 42% are single (i.117)
- And are also 2X more likely to love trying new brands (i.234)
Scheduling & Accreditation
- Love & Relationships content sponsorship, including repeats
- Approx. 350 hours of sponsored content over 6 months (including brand new series premiers
- Approx. 2,800 sponsorship credits (2 x 15” billboards & 6 x 5” break bumpers per hour show)
- 3” accreditation on all Love & Relationships on air promos
- Optional social media activity/competition and branded webpage.
- My Crazy Ex
- Passport to Love
- Little Women Atlanta: Monie Gets Married
- Little Women: LA
- Little Women: Couples Retreat
- Don’t Tell The Bride
- Ex Isle
- Seven Year Switch
- Lifetime Original Movies
Greg Potter | Content Partnerships Manager
Gregory.Potter@sky.uk | 0207 032 6786