With a strong heritage in putting on sellout music events. MTV’s 2017 events line up promises not to disappoint. From chart topping pop acts at MTV Crashes through to world class DJ talent headlining our Club MTV events. The events are a perfect opportunity for your brand to partner with MTV and speak to a highly engaged, music loving, millennial audience.
- MTV Crashes Plymouth (July) – 60,000 attendees
- MTV Crashes Gibraltar (Sept) – 24,000 attendees
- Club MTV Derry (Sept) – 12,000 attendees
- Club MTV Swansea (TBC) – 15,000 attendees
The events provide a great opportunity for your brand to create relevant content which can be seeded out across multiple platforms both during and post the event as well as a strong association with the MTV brand. Other opportunities include:
- TV Sponsorship
- Branded content
- OTG activation (including sampling)
- Digital and social support
- Licencing opportunities (including on pack)
- Jess Glynne
- Little Mix
- Tinie Tempah
- Kaiser Chiefs
- Pete Tong
- MTV viewers are energetic, sociable festival goers who are extremely active on social media, interacting with a range of sites regularly, sharing information, finding out about things to do and entering competitions – making social a key platform for this audience.
- When asked what activities they like to do in Summer – 58% of MTV viewers said they like to attend music festival in comparison to 21% of non-viewers.
- The MTV brand is a strong influence on viewers opinion -34% agreed they think more positively about brands when they are promoted on the MTV channel and 40% felt MTV are more likely to promote the brands they like.
Our Digital Footprint
- MTV is the 3rd most liked brand on Facebook
- MTV.co.uk – 2.3 UU per month
- MTV UK – 3.59m Facebook fans and 3.38 Twitter followers
- Over 35m social media subscribers across brand, programme and cast
Drachan Forster | Viacom Content Controller
Drachan.Forster@sky.uk | 07855 311 714
Sarah Leyland | Viacom Partnership Specialist
Sarah.Leyland@sky.uk | 0207 032 6956