The ultimate opportunity for a brand to sponsor a great range of Christmas programming and films from across the Sky Media portfolio, throughout September 2019- January 2020 (specific channels varies).
Multiple viewing increases during the Christmas period and Sky homes see the most mutual viewing in comparison to the national average!
Scheduling & Accreditation
Sky Cinema Christmas: 20″ opener
Sky One: 15″ openers & closers and 5″ break bumpers
True Christmas/Christmas 24/Christmas Movies: 10″ openers & closers and 5″ break bumpers
Channel 5/5 star and NOW Christmas: 10″ openers & closers
- Sky Cinema: Drama & romance rebrands as Sky Cinema Christmas bringing you a host of you favourite Christmas films!
- Christmas 24: Movies 24 magically transforms into Christmas 24. Consistent, warm and like a big hug. Christmas 24 has movies with a happy ending all day everyday.
- 5: Christmas Movies offers an exciting mix of Action, Drama and festive favourites old and new: Channel 5 and 5 Star is the perfect way to reach a broad audience on a daily basis across this key period.
- 5 Star: C5 and 5 Star. Monday- Sunday. All movies pre 6pm. Average 8 x 10″ per movie.
- NOW Christmas: Sky Media & All Around The World are excited to be offering the opportunity to sponsor NOW Christmas, the TV incarnation of the massive chart brand ‘NOW That’s What I Call Music’ showing the biggest Christmas hits!
- Sky One: The perfect host for a bigger, brighter and bolder style of Christmas entertainment. From Romesh Looks Back at the Future to The Russell Howard Hour.
- Sky One Christmas Movie: Sky One will host on of the biggest recent films on Christmas Day to bring families together on this special day.
- Sony Movies: From late September right through the festive period Sony Movies Classic re-brands to the much loved Sony Movies Christmas! Back to back feel good films, all day everyday.
Aleisha Mulholland | Sponsorship Manager