Vintage TV has become a destination TV channel for music of quality and longevity; a vital, unique offering for those who grew up with the many vintage artists still touring and recording as well as for a younger audience beginning to appreciate Vintage TV’s unique soundtrack.
The combination of in-house production capabilities and content distribution coverage provides brands with an opportunity to work with Vintage TV to develop compelling experiences for music lovers.
About the Programming
- ‘My Vintage’, a show hosted by different musical acts who share their music playlist and gives us an insight as to why they have selected certain tunes from the likes of Hendrix to Bob Marley.
- ‘Neil McCormick’s Needle Time’ a show where the famous music journalist and leading musical figures discuss their careers as well as performances. Previous guests include JoolsHolland, Nile Rodgers, Katie Melua, Kodalineand Midge Ure.
- ‘The Vintage TV Sessions’ which hosts live sessions with great acts such as Gabrielle, Lisa Stansfield, Nik Kershaw, Sophie Ellis-Bextorand Marc Almond who all recently played live for Vintage TV.
- The ‘Friday Night Rock Show’ is presented by legendary rock broadcaster Nicky Horne. The show features intimate live performances, introductions to exciting new bands, classic rock videos as well as exclusive interviews with renowned musicians. David Coverdale, Joe Bonamassa, Graham Nash, Ian Gillan, Mick Ralphs, Nick Mason, Phil Campbell and Scott Gorham have all featured in the series so far.
Scheduling & Accreditation
- Channel Sponsorship
- 24 hours a day
- Approx. 720 hours a month
- 4 x 10” idents an hour
- Approx. 2880 Sponsorship idents a month
- More than 30 hours of original programming a month
- Averages over 260k viewers every day
- Filming 20thcentury music artists and emerging talent
- The opportunity to associate with a compelling, unique and totally original music channel
- Over 15k Twitter followers and more than 50,000 on Facebook
Additional Activation Opportunities
Opportunities to extend the relationship beyond the screen
- You can watch Vintage TV online with 7-day catch-up and full Video-On-Demand, and download the app for all Apple and Android devices.
- Competitions housed on Vintage.tv and promoted on-air
- On the ground and on-air association with Vintage TV gigs and events
For more information and pricing information please contact below.
Greg Potter | Content Partnership Executive
email@example.com | 0207 032 6786